Speaker for McIntosh setup

I am looking for suggestions on a good set of speakers to match up to a vintage McIntosh system. I currently have a McIntosh C29 and two MC2205 amps to power these speakers. All these units have been recapped and meet original specs. I am looking to spend in the $5k range.

I need some suggestions on speakers to match with this system. I live in a remote area to access true audio shops so I thought I would create a short list and make a road trip to hear them in person.

Note: The system is in a large great room.

Thanks in advance.

redwood1965
james633,
I agree with you. Many speakers will work well and sound great, but stay away from dark sounding speakers. I would never team it with B&W, but then I don't like their speakers.
So I have heard a lot of good review of the new Klipsch Heritage line.  Would the Heresy IV or the Forte IV work well with these older McIntosh units?
I can’t answer you question directly but I can give some klipsch Mac input. 
I use Klipsch RP8000F in my home theater but when I broke them in I hooked them up to my two channel rig which has a MC462. The MC462 and the RP8000F really made me question a lot of things. It sounded plain out good. The mids of the klipsch lack the presents and last bit of detail (but not bad) but the highs were great. The bass was deep but also lacked the last bit of detail. All in all way better than a $1000 speaker should sound in my mind. 
I was a bit dumb founded as how such a cheap speaker with a box that was super hollow sounded... well good. Interesting for sure. But who would hook up a $1000 speaker to $15,000 worth of electronics. 
I also demoed the Cornwall IV on a McIntosh 7200 integrated. It sounded so so to me with kind of odd bass that did not seem to blend well with the mids. It could have been the room etc. I need to give them another try at a different dealer/room. I have two in town. The highs were very nice on the Cornwall iv Mac setup though. 
Redwood, 
I have a new pair of Heresy's with my Mac 240 and I am completely enthralled. For me the set up just sounds like a perfect fit. I added an SVS PB 2000 and that really rounded everything out. This is the sound I've been chasing for so long now. Mostly listen to jazz and rock of all kinds. I used to sell TDL transmission lines and owned three pair over the years. Great neutral sounding speaker, harder to drive, fickle with amplification and set up. But these Klipsch Heresy's have really opened up my listening experience. I know there are a couple camps when it comes to horn loaded drivers and I was a hold out for a very long time. I picked mine up from Audio Classics in NY. They were great to work with and since I had about a 6 hour drive to get to them, Audio Classics had several set up for my listening session. If you are anywhere near them do yourself a favor and make an appointment with Ryan.