SOUTHWEST AUDIOFEST 2024

I attended with Infigo Audio. I had a great time. Anyone else attend? What are you thoughts what would you like to see in the future. What were your thoughts on the systems you heard?

calvinj

Showing 12 responses by calvinj

@acman3 we will be at Axpona as well as the Lone Star Audiofest in June. I will be showing Infigo with my Gato Speakers in June at Lone Star 

I work with them of course I know. The prototype improvements were demoed up in Dallas for a group of my audiophiles friends in 2018 and they were blown away and that’s how Hans and I started working together. He is an great Amp Designer pushing the limits of what’s possible 

The Dallas show will grow and improve. Not bad for a first show. The organizers have open ears and next years bill be even better. The hotel had big rooms.  The staff was great and the location was perfect.  So much to do in and around the area. Its was good to be able to go to all the rooms because the number was not overwhelming. 

@yyzsantabarbara we ended up meeting because resonessence but right after they shut down. I started in this journey with him. Hans is an amazing designer and created amazing gear at infigo. 

I think they will invite more vendors next year. I also think that they are adding 2 additional floors so I think it will have another additional 25 to 40 rooms showing next year. Not bad for first year. I think it will grow bigger 

@yyzsantabarbara one of the things we run into. Is that the give the speakers the credit when most of it is the electronics. 

@bassdude it just allows people different flavors. Seems like people get to hear all kinds of different gear. Lone Star also has more hobbyists as well. The more the merrier in my eyes. The weather was also pretty bad as well. Stormed Friday and Saturday bad. 

@jred axpona is too big for my taste.  It has everything system wise which is almost too much.  So many people. Cant take your time engage and listen to the songs you wanna hear. 

@acman3 anytime audiophiles can get together is a good time.  I like the smaller shows because you get to engage more with people. 

@mtrot i will be out there. Will,have infigo with gato speakers.  That’s my home system.