Sonos Connect Streamer audio drops out

It seems from researching forums when Sonos updated people have complained about the audio dropping out for a couple seconds then comes back. This has been happening to me for a while but I have good signal. From what I gather people say the memory doesn't  have enough after update causing drop outs. Anybody else have these issues using Sonos Connect?

romad

I don't have this device but I always suggest you use a free wifi analyzer to check both the signal strength and that your router is on a free channel.

Yes, if there was an update which reduced the buffer size that may make streamers which were barely OK start to fail more consistently.

Update- After many hours with tech support I found out my T-Mobile router is not compatible with Sonos Connect. They said Sonos does not support LTE routers.

Apparently this is reason for audio drop outs. When I was with Spectrum I didn't remember this happening. Spectrum is not available in my area, so may have to go with Att for an extra 20 bucks a month.

T mobile has an LTE router? I thought it was all 5G.

Is it the router or the cell service?  I have T mobile internet and I notice no streaming issues, but I have no Sonus.  Roon and Alexa

T-Mobile uses 5G LTE routers and incompatible with Sonos, according to Sonos tech. and my Sonos Connect.