Snake River Audio Power Cables - Best Unboxing

Hi All, I got bit by the Snake River Audio bug and took advantage of their Labor Day sale.  After talking with Jonny (nicest guy) I bought 2 of the signature hybrids and 1 of the cottonmouth power cables.  The unboxing was an experience and these cables are beautiful. The cables were shipped all kids of certificates and goodies from Idaho.  I can't wait to get these into the system and give you all my feedback.  If you're on the fence, just call Jonny and let him tell you about the cables first hand.

kdoerner

@kdoerner 

Congratulation on the new set of cables!

I find it funny about people who think that cables and power conditioners don't make a difference. People who say, how does the last 3 or 4 or 5 feet matter. These folks need to understand why water is not just water. Water flows hundreds of miles from glaciers, through jungles, streams, rivers, etc and yet we have a water purifier or a water treatment system before it enters our homes for drinking. I just hope that they nay-sayers just do not go directly to a great lake, put in a straw and sip straight from there.

@lordrootman you are proving the point. 2 different cables, 2 totally different sounds. So how can anyone say cables don't matter?  Just because, to their ear's, they preferred one over the other, how is that wrong? At the end of the day, there was a difference! So please people, stop saying their isn't  What you're willing to spend on cables for your ears, IS NOT, the same as what I'll spend to what I hear.

You're also kidding yourself if you don't think those reviewers get paid. Steve Huff pushed a $20 amazon speaker cable. Its sales went up 1000%. I even bought a pair.. Did it sounds the same as my Zu Mission cables? YES. Did it sound as good as my Nordost Blue Heaven? NO. Did it sound as good as my Audioquest Rocket 88? Not even close.

This is NOT an attack on the OP, just another thought

I am a believer in cables for sure, and they can definitely make a difference in how a system sounds......if the gear is high enough quality. My only question here would be, is it worth installing a $1,500 cable on a $2,000 streamer?

For the OP it certainly is, and I'd love to own Snake River cables or the like in the future, but only after the gear is up to snuff. Right now I don't think my Anti-Cables and Zavfino power cables are my limiting factor......it's getting an audiophile streamer to put a high end cable on. So saving for an Aurender/Lumin/Innuous streamer for now