SME 309 HTA Key. Does anybody know how to get one or an alternative?

Missing a HTA key for my 309 tonearm. Anybody know of an alternative wrench that would work?
thank Mike
hiendmmoe
I have an SME V and my HTA key is definitely a Torx-style wrench. It's not an Allen key.
 Analogue Seduction sells the SME HTA key.  I just saw the picture and it does look like a Torx head.  The item shown is pretty expensive, so a set of Torx head screwdrivers is a good alternative.
A Torx head is not the same as a hex head.  A hex screw has a six sided depression, while the Torx depression has a 6-sided star shape.

From the instruction manual danmar posted, you are looking for a common allen hex driver.  Get a metric set with enough small sizes and you should find one that fits perfectly.  If you want to get fancy, you can get a ball-ended hex wrench set.  It is this ball-ended type that SME apparently supplies with their tonearms.  My Basis Vector arm came with ball-ended hex wrenches too.  They essentially work the same as regular hex wrenches, but they are easier to insert because you can come in at an angle and they will still fit. 
Post removed 
danmar123
Are you sure we are talking about the same thing HTA Key.? It’s not an Allen wrench.
Looks more like a torx head.