Should You Leave An External Power Supply On 24-7?

I had always left my Bluesound Node on 24/7. I have recently installed a Teddy Pardo external linear power supply on the Bluesound Node. Is it wise to turn off the power supply every night when I shut the system down, or should it be left on 24/7?

Your thoughts please.

128x128mitch4t

I just got a response from the Teddy Pardo company saying that it should be left on all the time because it does not use very much power and that the unit does not get warm.

Yes my SS equipment is on 24-7 330 days a year. 

I power down when I go on vacation. 

Yes my SS equipment is on 24-7 330 days a year.  I power down when I go on vacation. 

+1 @jacobsdad2000 That’s what most solid state manufacturers seem to recommend (including Pardo, who knows better about your PS than anyone here).  I left my solid state components on (except for extended vacations) and had decades of trouble-free performance.  Plus, leaving something on means it’s always warmed up and ready to play, so there’s that nice little bonus.  Just my $0.02 FWIW.

I also installed a Teddy Pardo with my Node about 2 weeks ago. I leave them both on all the time, but turn off all of my other components. The Teddy Pardo seems to draw very little power and doesn’t get hot anyway. I’ll continue to leave mine on all the time.