Should we upgrade high end fuses?

Have anyone try these fuses? since we put lots of money for better power cord, power line or power condition etc, but at the end power has to go through the stock fuse... Please share your experience. Thanks.
amthanh
The audiophiles that are proposing that "hearing" the difference proves that that difference exists, just like the people that saw that the earth was flat were sure that they were correct, despite the "objective" measurements that proved them wrong.
My experience has taught me to NOT trust my senses too much, but more the science.
Bob P.
Dave, I have experienced the differences wire can make, but have never tried high end fuses. I am open to whether they make a difference or not. Maybe I didn't make my comparative point clear.

Copernicus risked ridicule with his proposals, and eventually Kepler proved him right. Some audiophiles are being ridiculed for proposing they hear a difference with high end fuses, and I'm challenging someone to come up with the scientific proof one way or the other.

I can live with the answer either way.
OK,I admit I don't know everything about everything. So I'm thinking of giving the fuse thing a try. The question I have is, is my system good enough to hear a difference with "hi-tech" fuses if hi-tech fuses do make a difference?

I'm using a Mcintosh MX135 pre/pro, Arcam dvd27a player, Bryston 7B-SST mono amps , B&W 802D L/R speakers and a Chang lightspeed power conditioner.
Edkoz, in which component were you going to try the fuse(s)? Mine made the most difference in power amps, but I don't know your components and can't really comment beyond thinking that yes, you could probably hear the improvement. Dave