Separates vs Integrated

Hi, my current set up consists of a Coda 07x Pre, Krell 300 XD Duo.  I almost exclusively stream with a Lumin U2 mini with S-Booster feeding a PS Audio Direct Stream MKii.  

I get drawn into thinking a really well done Integrated could be as good or better, something like the Hegel H600.  Logic being the synergy the Hegel should have outweighing the potential debatable benefits of separates.  Taking out of the equation my current set up has more flexibility, assuming I would likely keep the Lumin, crazy to think the integrated would match my current set up? 

mm1tt77

@audiotroy 

I cannot comment on new Krell.  I have not auditioned them in my on system. I compared the Burmester to the Krell models I had.   I do not find Burmester equipment cool.  It provides clarity without artificial chill . I find the house sound sweet with natural timbre, and highly detailed without an overly extended treble which some manufacturers use to increase detail.  Use cymbal reproduction as an example, or soprano sibilance.  I find the 032 one of the best at these tests.  

Yes, personal taste in SQ and complete system synergy is critical.  Yes, I can see where you state it would not be match for speakers that have midrange troughs or treble peaks.  However, I consider myself lucky to have very good, (balanced and cohesive from 30 to 20k Hz) speakers (Vivid Giya G3s) that I feel are synergistic with the 032, as well as paying attention to setup detail (except for my small home and poor room that I cannot change). The beauty of this hobby is we all have personal SQ preferences, and synergy mandates we all should audition in our own systems.  To each our own.  In conclusion, the 032, along with the Bolder, CH, and D’Agostino integrated offerings are some of the best SS offerings I have auditioned, I find more than competitive with separates.  

If all else is equal, separates benefit from having separate power supplies, and the physical isolation of being in a separate chassis.  An integrated would need some other advantages to offset that, but it's possible.