Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
The Paradigms may be a great candidate for room correction/EQ. The speed and transparency of beryllium is pretty much unmatched short of diamond drivers. But the Persona series do veer a bit farther from neutral in the +/- FR variance based on the public reviews online. With some driver materials you have to worry about rising THD with EQ but its not an concern with a driver material as clean as be.
I’m 45 years old, and have spent the last 20-odd years searching for speaker Nirvana, and finally found it a couple of years ago when I got my first ever Harbeths. They exhibit just a beautifully, perfectly flat EQ from bottom to top, which means they are incredibly relaxing as no frequencies are harshened in any way.

I could only afford the smallest model at the time (P3ESR) which doesn’t go much lower than 75Hz, so a sub is essential. But with the addition of a sub I have * almost * all I want. The only time I find them lacking is with large scale orchestral classical music, due to their small size, but for everything else - rock, jazz, folk, etc, they are perfection. They reproduce acoustic instruments like piano, guitar and voice with extreme accuracy.

Oh, and a major factor for me was how good they sound at neighbour-friendly listening levels. You don’t have to blast them to make them "come to life."

With a bigger budget I would have gone for the M30.2, which will be my next upgrade, but I’m in no rush with the ones I have.

@dave543210

You should definitely check out the Harbeth 7es3.  They also sound amazing.  Great all around speaker and you probably don't need a sub.  
Most often, whichever speaker one selects to be his/her favorite has much to do with the sound coloration they prefer. Some like bass heavy speakers, some like neutral speakers, some like lively, some like musical speakers, etc, etc...The real key is to understand which coloration is the one you prefer.