Search for miracle integrated

Hello All,

I'm on a search for a very specific type of integrated. I am upgrading my system from the top of the stream down. I go all digital / Lossless quality or higher so the logical start was with the DAC. I just received my Yggdrasil which I absolutely LOVE and feel that I got a much better value than I was expecting (even with all the praise online it met and exceeded my expectations).

My quest continues with the integrated. I am looking for a company that spends very little on marketing and works to move as much of the value for the money to the product itself. Very high value is important to me, I want to get value above the price and I don't want to pay for anything I don't need (such as a built-in DAC as I already have one). The more musical and the higher the clarity the better. My short list is pretty short- the SimAudio Moon 600i and Ayre's integrated.  Some other factors are below. I typically buy new but I'm open to a good value in a used product as well.

Budget (only for the integrated): $8K+/-
Music preference: classical, light rock, pop
End speakers:  It is between Accoustic Zen Crescendo / Vandy Quatros / Wilson Sophias / Revel Salon Ultimas 
Power: 150 WPC+ into 8 ohm

xerotrace
See if you can audition the latest Accuphase integrated, the E-470. Full featured, built like a tank with excellent sonic characteristics.

These don’t come up on the used market that often. List new is $12,000.

I'm an Ayre devotee for a few years (all my electronics are Ayre seperates).  They are very customer sensitive and always are there for help.  (I've only done offered updates.....the units have been rock solid)
How about a used Krell FBI. It's Class A. Designed by D'agostino. Check out the reviews.  I know Streophile reviewed it, but not sure who else may have.  I would think 8K would buy one in good condition. I know it's not by an "unknown" company but it is an excellent integrated. 

I tried many including Vitus RI-100, Plinius 9200, plinius Hiato, Jeff Rowland continuum 500, Accuphase E-470 and E-600, Luxman 590ax, Bryston 135, Musical Fidelity Nuvistas, BAT-3000 and some others during last 15 years.

Currently have PASS INT-250 and INT-60 before. Both are outstanding and for the money (buying from Mark at Reno HiFI) and reputation and service, I doubt you can find any better than this.

Pass INT-60 would be my choice - it will get you closer to life sound than any others I heard. It has 2K VA toroidal transformer inside, even so it rated only 60db at 8ohm and 120 at 4ohm, it highly biased to class A and drove my speakers (Sonus Faber Guarneri Evo that are not that efficient) without braking a sweat.