Schiit order issue - anyone receiving shipments?

Experiencing order receipt delay approaching 2 months.  Schiit unable to clarify when order will be received.  Only receiving template response without focus on my order. No telephone available as co don’t take calls.

I think company may be having problems.
emergingsoul
Bought an Asgard 2 on 12/22.  It shipped on 12/22 and arrived on 12/24.  I paid for FedEx ground.  Schiit upgraded to two day at their expense.  They're great like that.  Best of luck with your order. 
I believe that Jason Stoddard, in one of his videos, said they were having a problem getting the chassis'.  He said the boards were in stock, but they had nothing to put them in.  He also said that Covid is wreaking havoc on their schedules as well as those of his suppliers.  I get how frustrating this can be though.
The world’s covid epicenter is right where their business is located and we just came off the holidays. Maybe cut them a little slack and see how communication changes/or doesn’t in the next week or two. 
There was a devastating fire at the AKM Si foundry in Japan. It’s possible that’s impacting Shiit’s deliverables.
Nothing is moving quickly through the US Postal System and even UPS and Fed Ex are still slow having been buried during the holidays and with Covid-19 restrictions. Even if Schitt's shipping was next day, you might still be waiting longer than usual.