Rotel RCC 1055

Does anyone have one or have any knowledge of the Rotel RCC 1055? Any opinions as to it's quality? I have found no reviews as yet. Thanks
double4w
I used it for a few months. Rotel upgraded the power supply from previou changer and power cord is now detachable so you can use aftermarket cords. I think build quality is good and sound is decent. I also used a 955 for years and never had any problems.

I didn't keep the 1055 because I was able to get my hands on a new Cal Audio CL-10 changer. The Cal Audio is a much more sofisticated machine, although the display is antiquated. Build quality is better, particularly the carousel mechanism. And, its a better sounding unit.

If you can find a CL-10 new or in very good shape and you can live with the display, I would suggest buying it. There is/was a guy selling CL-10's new with a 90 day warranty.

If you can't find a CL-10 or are not interested, then the 1055 would be my 2nd choice for best changer available.
I listened to a 1055 a couple times but perferred my C333ES in terms of build as well as sound quality. The 333ES has a better defined soundstage and is more coherent from top to bottom.

I used to have a CAL Icon Mk 2 which basically has the same circuits as the changers (10 and 15) and it didn't sound nearly as good as the C333ES - the CAL was "muddier" for lack of a better word and didn't convey as much detail. It was also prone to problems and getting it repaired was near impossible.
Double, I have both the 1055 and the Cal. I dac them both. If you are going analog out the Cal wins. The 1055 is current, but my CL-10 has been on shuffle-repeat for 500 hours without a blip. My 1055 is in my shop system with a MF A324 dac, it sounds quite good. I think you have picked two winners. CD-R is no problem for either. Z.
I have a 1055 that I use in a second system. I bought it used several years ago; good overall quality, never any issues with the carousel mechanism or any functions with the unit, and it puts out a decent sound in analog. Digital output so you can use with a DAC. While not the higest end manufacturer I do not think you can go wrong with Rotel gear.
After some thought and research,I have about decided to go either NAD C542 or RotelRCD 1072.Can anyone who may have heard/auditioned both offer some input?Thanks in advance for your time.I have a NAD C372 integrated,so there would be some advantage there,but sound quality is my #1 concern.