RIP Jeff Beck

Damn I'm stunned.  One guy I was committed to seeing if he ever came back to Denver.  Huge loss.😪

128x128jbuhl

I didn’t grow up on Jeff Beck, but I always knew him as the guitar players’ kind of guitar player. The tributes from all the legendary players pouring in certainly seems to prove it. When I got back into vinyl in ’19 I grabbed a couple of his albums, used, at my local shop and suddenly had to buy a few more. I’m now a huge "new" fan and am stunned.

A legendary talent has been lost. His legend and recordings live forever wherever people have ears. :)

I have a real soft spot for the Jeff Beck Group cover of "Tonight I’ll Be Staying Here With You". RIP

Just picked up the Beck, Bogert and Appice live in Japan and live in London what a fantastic power trio. The sound is amazing with the drums shaking the floor and Jeff's blazing guitar work and Tims great bass , all and all a giant step up from the studio album.

If there are any faults a few songs may sound a bit dated with drum solos and talk box but as somehow loved power trios I'm not complaining it's on the top of my list for rock trio live albums.