Rectifier tubes?

I have an Air Tight HTM-300 amp which has tube rectification. I've rolled a number of NOS types over the last three years and am wondering two things: 1) How long a life do these tubes have, in general, and 2) Any suggestions for good rec. tubes (5U4GB) in this amp or in general? I'd especially be interested in new tubes as NOS are hard to get and are iffy.
tomryan
I just did search on the 5C3PJ and came up empty. Do you have a link to where you bought them? Thanks!

Correction, number is 5Z3PJ, keyboard fumble. Ebay has them at high price, maybe worth it to try one out and if you need quantity go elsewhere.

Most websites in English language look high, the one site that was close in price I have no experience with. Exercise common sense, post results if you test.

Chinese 5Z3PJ
I have use both GZ37's and GZ34's in my amp. With the GZ34's the B+ is 425v and the amp has a very taught, muscular robust sound. With the GZ37's the B+ is 400v and the sound is more relaxed with more breath and ease but also slightly softer around the edges.

Not sure what causes the difference in sound. Is it the difference in B+ or is it the different tube? I am guessing its the difference in B+.
I know the topic is very old, but I will respond because it can serve someone for information!
The Airtight ATM300 accepts 5U5GB / 5U4G and 274B, but the ATM300A and ATM300R only accept 5U4GB, according to the manufacturer, any other model will damage the amplifier!
I have an ATM300, I really like the 5U4GB Tung-Sol and the 5U4GB Sylvania, Takatsuki 274B is my preferred rectifier tube (but decreases the maximum amplifier volume) since the Shuguang WE274B is also very good and has the same efficiency as the 5U4GB!
I've been using Shuguang 274Bs for years in my Dennis Had single ended amp...wore out one, replaced it with a "thetubestore" Preferred Series version...great tube for this amp.
Have you considered the Emission Labs 5U4G Mesh?  They make a great tube.  They aren't inexpensive but are spectacular.  Even compared to Sophia.  Sophia's 274B are $160 to $175 each where the EML 5U4G or 274B are $320 Each.  

I just set up my EML page yesterday but Art Audio uses several of their power tubes in some of our new products (Elise and Adagio) and as I have been talking to them and I spent a day digging through and learning about their products, the are committed to producing exceptional products.  

Just a thought.  You can check them out here.

https://artaudio.us/products/emission-labs-5u4g-mesh-each?_pos=2&_sid=323b0cd48&_ss=r