recommended power tube amplifier for vivid kaya 45 speakers

Hi,
I would have love to hear your opinion about recommended  tube amplifier for vivid kaya45 speakers. I thought about Jadis JA120 / CAT JL5 / Octave MRE 220 what do you think about those proposals and if you have any other recommendation i would love to hear.
Thanks a lot :)
128x128haimr
I am listening to a pair of Kaya 45s right now.  They are not as forward as the Giyas but definitely lean a touch forward.  I am a Vivid dealer and they are being driven at the moment by an AVM integrated amp.  

The JA120s would be a good choice.  Maybe not my first choice, but I think they would be a great match. 

I recommend one of the following to my customers:

If you are in a big space and like power: 

The AVM Ovation amps are brilliant.  I have run them with the MA8.3 monos.  You don't need the power they offer but they are AMAZING sounding and IMO, are a bit sweeter sounding and a better match for the Kayas than the Jadis.  I know that sounds bizarre but the distributor for Jadis and AVM is the same company and we have discussed extensively.  The 6.3s lack the tube input stage which reduces the sweetness but delivers a ton of control and will sound closer to the Jadis. 

If you are in a small space or don't need the power:

Art Audio Opus 4 Monos which are KT88 based and Art Audio Quartets which are 845 based.  Both are 45w in triode and offer plenty of power considering the modest bass response.  The Opus 4s sound like a stereotypical KT88.  A little bit of sweetness with clean midrange and controlled bass.  The Quartets are the stereotypical 845.  Massive soundstage.  Very linear with better than expected bass response because they are push-pull rather than SETs.  

There are tons of other amps that will work but I am 100% sure these will make them shine like the sun.  
@gregm , @verdantaudio  -> Thanks a lot guys . I'm a bit more confused now , but eventually i will decide :)
I would choose CAT for drive, transparency, musicality ...   Jadis warmer and bit too rolled off for my taste.   Not familiar with Octave.
I don’t find the Jadis KT120 stuff anywhere near as rolled off as the older EL34 based gear. Definitely tighter sounding that it used to be and with better high frequency extension.  Those KT120s can only be so rolled off.