Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

I second the Synthesis, Leben and Audio Hungary recommendations.  Another nice brand I have experience with is Triode Corp, Japan (not Triode Lab, Canada).  If you want to go even more upscale, Octave Audio makes some beautiful gear.

I have 3 tube integrateds:

1) Triode Corp TRV-35se (EL34s)

2) Leben CS600X (EL34s)

3) Synthesis Ensemble (EL84s)

I love all three.  The Synthesis drives my AN-E LX Signatures, and as others have already noted, they are a wonderful combo - really relaxed sound, without loss of detail.  No sub out on any of mine however.  

Love the thread. I have an Audio Note P2SE from 1997 which I really like. But what really drove me wild is the Audio Note Cobra- just amazing sound. Tight. If you have an Audio Note dealership in your area, they will drop one home for you to listen in your environment. That’s how I fell in love with it. 

another one that is doing the routines these days, but haven’t heard it myself is the Galion.

A tube preamp will get you in the right direction. Someone mention in a earlier post  Crutchfield will let you try it for 60 days if you don't like the sound return it. Hopefully they carry something you would be interested in.

Someone mention in a earlier post  Crutchfield will let you try it for 60 days if you don't like the sound return it. Hopefully they carry something you would be interested in.

Cary Direct and Music Direct also have an audition period.  MD's is 60 days, I am not positive about Cary's.

The only integrated tube amp is the Magnet product.  Why you say, transformers that is why.  End of story.