Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

@erikt

You haven’t mentioned your cables, please share your interconnect and speaker cable lineup.

I owned the AN-K/SPx several years ago or as the Audio Note camp calls them, the Super K’s. A terrific speaker and very easy to drive. What is it truly that you are trying to accomplish tonally? Are you looking for more transparency? Decay like when a guitar string is plucked? What size is your room? How do you have the Super K’s placed in the room? Are you bi-wiring or using jumpers and if so, what kind of jumpers? What volume levels and what kind of music do you prefer?

There are many amps that will mate well but some of the suggestions above may not be optimal. There is also an incredible amount of performance potential from that speaker you have yet to hear. While the Luxman is a fine amp, it would not be an ideal match in my opinion.

If you can audition any AN products I'm sure you can find one to suit your tastes. the Otto has has been high on my list. If 300b is enough juice for you than maybe the AN Kit 1. Less expensive 300b option I can recommend would be Elekit 8600 with premium tubes. Its 9 watts work for me with 92db 8ohm speakers.

I second @larryi and would recommend the Synthesis A40. I have Audio Note ANE SP HE speakers and the synergy is amazing. Feel free to message me if you want additional insight. 

John

Black Ice (formerly Jolida) makes GREAT amps...I used one for years. One of the best tube amp deals out there.

Wow - had errands to run yesterday afternoon and came back to all these replies! 

Thanks for all the great suggestions - I'll be parsing thru these.

I get/understand that subs are a high level impedance load to an amp and 'should' not be an issue, but I specifically asked about that because of a comment I read about the Luxman SQ-N150 saying do NOT use speaker level runs.  

As for my interconnects and speaker cables, I've run thru the gamut of MIT, AQ, Kimber, Analysis, etc.  And I currently settled on good synergy with AQ Jaguars for interconnects and Kimber 8VS bi-wire for speaker runs.

The K's are set up in a medium sized family room off the walls by 6ft and 3ft from side walls and they throw a vg soundstage.  Paired with the Luxman, they are SO relaxed and open sounding with amazing clarity.  

So what am I looking for?  I really can't complain at all - just curious about 'different' and put my toe in the tube tub.  If it ain't my thing - no biggy - I'll just flip it back to the pool for someone else. Maybe it'll be magic - won't know until I give it a whirl.