Recommend me a tube integrated amplifier

I'm at a point where I'd like to try a tube integrated amplifier.

I currently have a Luxman L-509x driving a pair of Audio Note AN-K/SPx SEs.

I use a Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/SACD player and a Technics SL1200Mk2 and AT-33SA LOMC for sources.

I also use a Rythmik E15HP/PEQ3 subwoofer to fill in the bottom end.

I listen mostly to jazz, classic rock at low to mid-level volumes, and my budget would be around $4k-ish used or new.

So, I'd like to get some recommendations for an integrated that would pair well with the AN-Ks.  Subwoofer connection mandatory either pre-outs or compatible for speaker level connection.  Phono pre inputs for MC desired, but optional.

No hybrids, high power not needed. No headphones either.  A remote would be nice, but I could suffer without one.

TIA

erikt

I’ve tried my AN-E’s with many different tube and SS amps, but they sound their best, IMHO, with AN amps.  In my case, the Oto.

+1 on Rogue Cronus

Recently found a great deal on a Rogue Cronus Magnum II. It is currently driving some Maggie’s to amazing effect. It has a wonderful soundstage, and solidity to the sound, and a very capable phono stage( like it better than my separate phono stage) I imagine the upgrade in the III would enhance all. Finally, it’s a tube amp  for a fair price which puts out 90 watts. Muscle and tube goodness. 

For the money new or used (more powerful one) of the PrimaLuna's.

This will knock your soxs off

Pathos Classic One MKIII Hybrid Integrated Amplifier is too cool for school