Recommend an MC cartridge

I have a Pure Fidelity Harmony TT with an Audio Origami PU7 tonearm and Stratos cart (modified Gold Note Donatello Gold) and have ordered a Whest Titan Pro phono stage. I'm looking for a suitable cartridge to replace the Stratos. I prefer something from My Sonic Lab, Ortofon or Hana.

Any suggestions?

dwcda

I think the model is Denon 103 but you need to have the wood body installed  beats the pants off of anything recomme3nded above  modeled after the Gold Bug.

My experience with cartridges is buying them, getting a few expensive clunkers and getting some really nice “cheap” and some expensive good ones.  All just buying based on the same reviews you probably read.  Basically just trading the reviews and trial and error.

One mid-point cartridge that I liked so much I bought a new one for my daughter is the Van den Hul Frog Gold.  Green and kinda stupid looking.  But it sounds consistently nice.  It’s also really easy to install correctly and adjust.  Not sure why, as you would think they’d all be more or less the same.

@dwcda, any concerns with getting a MI Soundsmith cartridge? If I could only use one cartridge, it would be a Soundsmith.

I have been selling and installing (and inspecting under a stereoscopic microscope) cartridges since the late 80’s. My experience has shown that Ortofon cartridges are by far the most consistent in manufacturing.  So much so, that, after dialing the tracking force, adjusting the tone arm to be dead nuts parallel to the platter will give you perfect VTA, or, more properly, stylus rake angle.  And the diamond mounting has always been perfect, not a given with many 4 figure cartridges. Likely there is an Ortofon cartridge that will suit your taste and budget. Mine was the Cadenza Bronze mounted on a Linn Ittok arm and LP-12.  And please consider a SUT. You won’t be disappointed.