recommend an 8ohm preamp for 2x 400w speakers?

Hi all!

I’ve just purchased 2x Yamaha A15s (which are 400w RMS 8ohm passive speakers), and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a suitable preamp to match?
I’m pretty concerned about price, so not after anything too fancy. SpeakON connectors preferred, but not mandatory.
Thanks!
scott_musician
Post removed 
Buy a new Crown DriveCore 2 XLS 1502 amp from Sam Ash. $399 (list at $699) + free shipping. More than 300 wpc and 8.6 lbs weight. This new technology amp will sound as good as any multi-kilobuck "audiophile" amp! Truth! Let the rock throwing begin!
The XLS 1502 is scary good and a threat to all the over-hyped and overpriced hi-end amps! 
OP:

So you bought professional speakers.... are you setting up a DJ rig, or using them for home? 

Erik 
Mostly, they'll be used with a 3x piece jazz band, at small to medium sized gigs (weddings, cafes, etc). Sound will be coming from a Tapco 220FX mixer, which only has traditional 1/2" jack output. I've not tried yet - should I just get some headphone jack <-> SpeakON adapters, and plug directly in?
For what you described, you’ll love the Crown 1502, if you are carrying around Gator gig cases, it’ll slide right in with your other gear