Re-terminate speaker cables

I have a pair of audio quest rocket 33 cables that are biwire. I want to have them changed to full range with spades on the speaker end.  Audio quest is unresponsive.  Is there another resource to get this done?
128x128ppack
It is easy to do yourself but it is a shame to hear a story like that it is easy money for them to re terminate the wire and make sure the customer is happy.
Use a screwdriver. LOL I can't.. I don't know how, BUT I got a 50 ton press that says they will be one with the music and never come loose in your lifetime EVER.. :-) Do you know you can get 10 TONS of pressure with hammer strikes, one handed.. NEVER move again.. A speedo cable arbors is what I use now for cold welds.. Easy if you know what it is and what your doing.. It is the BEST way to join anything electrical, Compound crimps too.. Screws come loose. I've retighten my mains 10 times in 20 years at least.. JUST to clean the contact..
I finally did get the RMA number from Audio Quest this afternoon but I’ve been thinking about DIY since many say it’s very easy.   Original wires are two at amp and split to four at speakers. To get the correct polarity I assume the two bass wires would be combined and the two treble combined. Probably a silly question but I don’t want to short something out if I decide to do this myself. 
It's a shame that AQ hasn't gotten back to you on this. For an old pair of Zu Audio speaker cables they charged me $10 per connector to put bananas on and had them back to me in a week. It should be something they'd be happy to do for you. 

All the best,
Nonoise