Re-terminate speaker cables

I have a pair of audio quest rocket 33 cables that are biwire. I want to have them changed to full range with spades on the speaker end.  Audio quest is unresponsive.  Is there another resource to get this done?
128x128ppack
@ppack
Ignore the condescension.

Maybe consider reaching out via Audiogon messaging to either member wig, williewonka, or grannyring and ask them your questions if you intend on re-terminating yourself. They are experienced cable dyi guys.
if you ever want to sell these, it might help if AQ or an AQ dealer did the re-termination... 
Joey,

I got to the point you have of getting a quote and being provided the form to complete. However since  completing and submitting the  RMA request form last week I have heard nothing.  I tried resubmitting the form just in case the email was overlooked.  This is why I’m looking at other options. 
@Joey54 is correct, audioquest uses what they refer to as a cold weld approach which I believe is another name for crimping the termination to the cable. WTS, I have just completed retermination of a pair of Acoustic Zen Hologram cables using this process and it turned out great. Parts Connection is a great source to source these connects. Enjoy the music
Post removed