Raven Osprey vs Octave 110 with low sensitivity speakers

I’m wondering if anyone out there has experience running the Raven Osprey into low sensitivity speakers. I have a pair of Boenicke W5’s that are some of the most amazingly life-like speakers I auditioned in the hunt, and with breathtaking soundstage—in an amazingly small solid wood cabinet. The price you pay is that these 4 ohm speakers are extremely hard to drive: 83-86 dB sensitivity—and I have them in quite a large, open room. Right now they are driven by a Parasound Halo integrated which does a fantastic job in powering them, but I’m in search of even more resolution and detail, and also did want to give tubes a try. My choices are used Octave V 110 SE vs Raven Osprey. The Octave definitely has the power, but I’m told might not be quite as resolving in the upper registers. The Raven Osprey is a lower power unit, but does have the subwoofer bypass that allows me to take some of the load off of the amp (a digression on Boenicke customer service: Sven Boenicke was kind enough to personally go through my room characteristics and set-up to advise on speaker placement and sub integration—although he seemed a bit sad that I’d risk corrupting his sublime bass characteristics with an outboard!). The Octave is a known, the Raven would be unknown since I can’t audition and would have to deal with the hassle of returning/restock: is it just asking too much of the Osprey to power these little beasts? Is the Octave a no-brainer?
feliks
Thanks. And for your reading pleasure, meters are a lot more directional than ears. What you measure depends as much on what you play, and what meter settings you use (weighting, peak or average, etc) and may bear little to no resemblance to what you hear. There is no meter ever made with a scale that measures listener satisfaction. We've all heard for example systems that really only "come alive" at certain levels. Metering never caught a one of these. There's a reason mine has been gathering dust now not for years but decades.  

In my book the only "meter" that counts is your ears. On that score you already said your Parasound does a "fantastic" job in powering them. Rather than factor what you measure with a meter at one meter I factor what you hear with solid state and tube watts. All the tube amps I ever heard give the impression of SS amps that measure two to three times the watts. So really, you should be fine.  

All the more so if you use the sub switch. In that case, using the 80Hz bypass (ideally with a DBA) you are just about guaranteed to be fine. Better than fine. Louie.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY-4zWKsJM
Actually, my measurement microphone has an omni pickup pattern and so is less directional than my ears.   I've had no problem in getting what I measure to correlate with what I hear in terms of general loudness and how that relates to my amp's power output at my desired listening levels.
@Millercarbon,
I'm thinking in getting a Raven Integrated to drive my JBL 580 speakers.
Which Raven integrated do you have driving your Moabs that you can recommend?
Thanks,
Dan
@davidantonio  Have you checked his system page to see what brand of amp he actually owns???