Quicksilver silver 60 amplifiers

Has anyone had or heard the quicksilver silver 60 amplifiers?  I think I would like to find some.

daviddabbs

My Mid Mono amps just sound glorious. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of QS models depending on your needs

I have, a few times. Compared them back to back to my own QS Mono 120 amps before I decided. The silver 60s have their own laid back EL34 sound and partly due to the input tube too.

Also heard them in comparison to QS Mid Monos which also sound nice with EL34s. A few buddies own the Mid Monos and pairing speakers was not an issue as much as I originally wondered about. 

Choosing might also depend on your speakers and specs there. Depends on your power needs, the Mid Monos are very nice too, I would not overlook them if the power output is acceptable for your speakers.

Nic midrange but plummy base, and mine blew fuses. If you're looking for neutral, look elsewhere.

Post removed 

FYI they are no longer made if that makes a difference.  Very good bargain for the price if you want to get into tubes.  What is your price range?

Happy Listening.