Questions on next steps with my power amp

Hi there, my first time buying new stereo equipment in a while. I bought myself a Outlaw 5.1 channel power amp. I have an old Onkyo integrated amp that does not have outputs to a power amp. So my question if I want to run a turntable, CD player, tape deck and a direct line from a computer to my power amp do I need a pre-amp, DAC or processor or a combination of those components?

I'm looking to spend around $1000 or below but will spend more if need be. Any suggestions on brand/models would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for any help and advice
sftitan
Millercarbon has provided you with much good advice. I have a couple questions:

Have you put the system together as is? The TT, Onkyo, and Klipsch speakers. How does it sound?

Are the speakers ones you want to build a system around? 
Mesch I got the Klipsch for free from a friend. I’ve read they sound very nice. Playing the receiver only with the speakers and TT sounded ok. Nothing amazing nor bad. The turntable isn’t very good so I’m really open to building a whole new system from scratch.

I used to be into stereos as a teenager and early 20s. Obviously couldn’t afford a lot but I read a lot and knew all the brands. Had friends with nice systems so I car in contact with high fidelity. I knew all about wiring. Obviously things have changed but the basics stay the same. Always thought with a power amp you get a preamp and tuner, CD, tape, etc. What I don’t know a lot about is DACs and sound processors.
Ok, so you want to play records, CDs, Tapes (cassette?) and stream from computer. This is no problem as there are many integrated amps (amp + preamp) that would allow for this and fit into your budget. Some have internal DAC, some have internal phonostage, and some provide both. A primary question is your need for amplifier power which is dependent on speaker choice and room size. 

As millercarbon stated, the Klipsch speakers are very efficient and therefore don't require a great amount of power. I think the first thing you should try to determine is if you wish to build a system around them. There are forums specifically for these speakers. You may wish to explore them. 

If you purchase a DAC with USB, coax and toslink input, wether internal to an integrated amp or a separate unit, it would serve both computer streaming and CD playback. 

Unless you want to digitize your vinyl collection I would not choose a USB turntable. I once considered this and quickly decided against it. Must be done in real time and I decided If I want to play vinyl, then play vinyl.

Match speakers to room, partner amplifier to speakers, consider sources during amplifier selection. consider internal vs. external DAC and phonostage.  Though I don't believe that cables should be the last thing to worry about, I do believe they should be considered last. Start with budget cables. 

Are you willing to purchase used?