Quality 1 meter RCA Interconnects under $100?

Looking to now upgrade my interconnect cables a bit after finally piecing together a basic system. Cannot afford more than this right now. I have one pair of the Blue Jeans, a pair of Walter’s silver series, and need a 3rd pair now. I have been seeing many "suppliers" out there. Morrow (maybe level 2 or 3 series w/ their basic RCA?), Audioquest, Blue Jeans, more of Walter’s, etc.

Questions:
Should I ideally be using all the same interconnects?
Any recommendations on brands, models & type of cable e.g. Belden, Mogami, etc?
I am open to used cables, quality "DIYers", etc. if you all have any contact info.
Trust any of the "DIYers" on ebay?

I would greatly appreciate any recommendations/advice! I’d like to keep a pair of 1 meter under $100, but willing have to stretch a bit if it is worth it...

Much appreciated!
bogbeat
A lot of good buzz on Zavfino cables.  A little out of your price range but for a OCC cable they are reasonable.  I have their speaker cable and it is wonderful. https://zavfinousa.com/collections/audio-interconnects
Morris Audio is currently running a 45% sale. You could get the MA3
1m for about $110. Good luck with your search.
Is that Morrow Audio? I use various morrow cables and they're great, and wonder if anyone has EVER paid full list for this stuff?
morrow may make decent cables, i don’t know as i haven’t personally tried them, but once a few years back i made a casual inquiry, and thereafter i have been absolutely bombarded with their marketing emails... sheesh... thank goodness for spam filters...