Quad 909 Binding Posts

Will the Quad 909 take standard dual banana plugs? I've been using bare wire and the connection just isn't that great. I want to purchase off the shelf speaker wire and avoid any modifications. Thanks!
rblondeau
@rblondeau out of curosity what are you currently using for speaker wire and what is it that you are unhappy about? With that information better recommendations can be made.
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the late reply. I was using bare wire from an old set of MIT cables, but the connection was just not sufficient to avoid some fluttering/crackling from the speakers. I brought the amp to my repair guy to modify the amp to take spades, but it turns out the amp will take banana plugs so rather than spend the money I'm just going to get some new cables with bananas. Now the hunt begins! 
Just to close the loop on this thing: I purchased the Canare 4S11 from Blue Jeans cable with locking banana cables on the Quad amp and biwired spades on the speakers. Sounds pretty good straight out of the box. First obvious difference is the bass: more oomph. I'm gonna go sit and listen for a spell to see how it plays.