QSA Power Jitter Power Conditioner, anyone tried it?

I’ve got a Yellow one on order. Has anyone else tried it? I have the QSA stones in several places in my system. I tried the light blue fuses, and liked them, but ended up replacing them with the SR purples. This Power Jitter seems like a good way for someone who is is open to these kind of tweaks, but doesn’t want to mess around with fuses, to try QSA.

tommylion

@ozzy  You have some good questions,I cannot speak for QSA or the Tweek Geek but  you should try talking to Mike Garner the Tweek Geek himself. I too am curious as to what makes these plugs work. Something that small shouldn’t have the impact that they do. They do come with a 30 day trial so you can get one and move it around but myself I will stick with it leading into my Synergistic Research Powercell which has one of their more expensive power cords providing power to it. Using them before your power conditioner gives you more bang for your buck.
If you do try one out please post your findings. 

Thank you, Iwin.

Somehow, someway, I’ll try it, and post my opinions. I'm such a tweaker anyway...

ozzy

I’m 24hrs in on having the Red jitter plug and I’m already really liking what I’m hearing. The first place I’ve plugged it in is at the receptacle next to my system that has the ADD POWR Wizard hooked up. Clean articulate bass is the first thing that jumped out at me. I have a track that starts with an upright bass and then has a trumpet that cones in off the left behind the left speaker. The articulation of the bass is outstanding and the trumpet, which is normally a few feet behind the speaker now appears to be several more feet further in the room. 

I’m not getting any glare that some have reported and nothing tilted up. It’s early so I’ll let it stay in this spot for a while before trying it on the QSA violet receptacle where my PSM156 is located. So far so good!

As an avid tweaker, I am also intrigued with this even though I am happy with three Furon plug in filters.

Thomas

Yesterday, I received the black/red plug. Tried it first on my video dedicated line and watched some live TV. (football) I thought the image was very good, more 3 dimensional.

Today, I have it now plugged in to my main dedicated audio line in which I already have several other tweaks and a Niagara 7000 power conditioner.

First impression. I think I hear a little more definition but perhaps not. I plan on letting it run in for a week before removing it and then examine for change.

ozzy