Qobuz

Has anyone recently lost any of their playlists on Qobuz?  I opened the app up today and 6 out of 130 playlists are gone. 

128x128bwguy

@bwguy Qobuz stopped working today through the BluOs app. I notified Bluesound but they are notoriously bad at responding with anything helpful. As for the Playlists... I'll have to check once connected again. The Qobuz homepage does not show me playlists - they must be stored just on the ipad in the BluOs app.

I use an Innuos Zen Mk 3. On that system of late the Qobuz albums have disappeared from “Albums” leaving only albums stored on the hard drive. The Qobuz albums can be found if you scroll down to “Streaming Service”. Playlists are fine. I reached out to Innuos and they said it’s a Qobuz coding issue that they are working with them to resolve. Not sure if that’s related but it’s annoying: in that location albums can’t be sorted by artist or title—you are stuck w the default: the order in which they were added.

I have problems with Qobuz playing through a Bluesound Node with updated firmware on the node. There are dead spots between songs on albums such as Pink Floyds The Wall, choppiness. Other albums have problems also. I don't know if was because it was a 2 month free trial or what?