PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

however if 75% of your products die within a few hundred hours of use, it really doesn't matter hhow good the sound might be

This is the exact problem I had. I was kind of disappointed and went with the Mazda tubes. These are on a completely different level. But I would also be happy if the Psvanes last at least 2 years.

@alightronics

Since you welcome questions. I’ll bite. I just recently ordered a Quad of PSVANE KT88C’s for my Cary SLI-80HS Integrated amp. What kind of improvements with durability and longevity (hours) have been made in the recent years? Some of these comments are concerning to me. Thanks

@dekay Hi! The Horizon series is currently only available for sale on Amazon in the United States.

@dwolek 

I apologize for the shortcomings in our previous after-sales policy. Our sales channels were too scattered in the past, leading to many situations we couldn't monitor properly. I sincerely apologize for this.

To address these issues, starting with the Horizon series, we have decided to manage our Amazon retail operations directly and fully adhere to the platform's after-sales policy to ensure the interests of our users are protected.

Regarding durability and quality concerns, our latest Horizon series incorporates new technologies, with enhanced bases and internal components. Combined with Amazon's after-sales policy, we hope our customers can purchase our products with confidence.