Pros and cons for loading Totem Forest

I've been considering lead shot for my speakers and have not done so because I think it will effect resale value. Totem said it does not effect the sound but I've heard different. Has anybody done this, and What were the results?
catahula_bill
catula bill....i suspect you're enjoying your system as is. the forests are one of the great all rounders. even if you paid 10k or more, you could do alot worse...
Yes I enjoy my system very much. I read reviews in mags and read what people say here on the gon about $3000 speakers that are the next coming, want to love them but couldn't. then I jump to $5000 speakers and still they don't do it for me. As for deadend, I'm shocked, I understand we all have different taste but thats not even close to a discription I;ve thought or herd about the Forests. In my journey for better I've auditioned many speakers that I would call lifeless that people seem to love. Thanks for the help on to load or not. My room is 400 sq. ft. I think i'll leave them alone
Don S., thanks for your comment on the lead and reference to my statement; "get the lead out". As indicated earlier in my post/comment I did indicate that the "shot" that I used was not a lead shot, but one of the commonly available alternatives. Many States now have laws about using lead shot and as a result, there are many alternative materials used for making shot. I think (hope) that most people are smart enough not to actually use lead but the commonly available alternative materials.

Bill, for you, I would suggest loading them. It is quick and easy to both do and undo. I think you will prefer the sound with loading. My experience was that it added to the musicality simply by delivering a more believable bass.
There is alot of vibration to the forests cabinet,inherent in the design of speaker you can say it causes less vibration when you load then.i didnt like them with shot in them,ive ownwed them and many more.Loved them..but they aint the only game in town...period.Yes you will enjoy them more without goodluck.