pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560

Jaymark is correct the LTA power supplies are excellent ,and very natural sounding.

one thing that’s  very important ,the oversized low noise transformer and worlds best 

super low noise Belleson Linear regulators , which are 2-3 x the $$ as what the competition use. The LTA is the best under $1 k LPS unit out there 

and this was against a 2 year old Paul Hines, farad3 Sonore, Sbooster, and a     teddy pardo ,and fidilizer which was very clean but Waay to cold and neutral.

These are all very good linear power supplies. Some will sound better paired with certain components compared to others. There are just multiple factors/variables that make this so. It is impossible to declare one LPS superior to all the others based upon individual scenarios.

Charles

I have a Jay's Audio cdt2 mk3, just finished reading thru this thread. Any updated from the Project owners?