Pro-Ject CD Box DS2T vs Audiolab 6000CDT

Has anyone compared these two transports directly? I had a 6000CDT years ago, but sold off a bunch of stuff in a move, but now I want to add a transport back into my system. They both look good at the price point. 

Has anyone added a LPS to the DS2T?

It's either one of those or wait until I can find a Denafrips Avatar used. 

128x128kray

6000cdt is a solid transport. Simply not a ProJect guy.  I have a Simaudio 260D Transport and love it. 

Post removed 

Having owned quite a few transports and players used as transports over the decades, I am very happy with the CDT6000, an extraordinary transport at the ~$600 price point. It responds amazingly well to HQ coax and PC and Nobsound isolation springs. That said, I am curious about the Project DS3 @ $800 US with "massive aluminum chassis provides the best basis for the CD drive and our Blue Tiger CD-80 servo developed by Stream Unlimited is the most advanced on the market."

These features may preclude further isolation. Can’t want to get one

@tweak1 isn't the DS3 a lesser version of the DS2T since the DS2T is a transport only, and the DS3 is a player/transport. Seems they both have same servo/mechanism

@kray 

Certainly seems so. Maybe one day I'll be able to try the RS2T. Currently (npi) my Voyager GaN amp is on the top of my vertical rack, so front load for now. Yes, I can move the amp down, but I don't have $3200, and the transport is on the next shelf down = easy access

I picked up a DS2T and first impressions are very positive. Sounds better than my older cd player, rotel rcd-1570 (wasn’t dedicated transport). Using a Kimber D60 cable. 

still curious if an LPS helps on this guy. It’s 9v 2a