Powered speakers show audiophiles are confused

17 of 23 speakers in my studio and home theater systems are internally powered. My studio system is all Genelec and sounds very accurate. I know the best new concert and studio speakers are internally powered there are great technical reasons to design a speaker and an amp synergistically, this concept is much more important to sound quality than the vibration systems we often buy. How can an audiophile justify a vibration system of any sort with this in mind.

128x128donavabdear

In the context of what I wrote passive speakers are a no. It is not a different approach, it is a handicapped approach.

Thank you for the welcome but I don't intend to engage enough here to where I would feel the need to detail out my system and post pictures. 

@oddioboy , I agree with you, do you have a link you can post to an article or reference that kind of summarizes the active and passive comparison? How did you manage to come to your conclusion? Remember, the topic of this thread is about confusion re: active. Anything you can post that would address that issue (which I also agree with) would be helpful. Thanks.

I am not here to be an encyclopedia @kota1 and looking at other topics I could post a thousand articles and it would not sway some people. I will give you a nibble. You can work from there. This is but one simplistic technique in active drive: 

https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01103598

@kota1  what does a Grammy winner have anything to do with sound quality, the Grammys are usually a joke.