Power cords Essence -Synerg-Ensemble

I'm considering this cables for my amp. Could you share experiences with Master coupler from Synergistic, Essence from Essential and Powerflux from Ensemble. Thanks
sol322
Almost forgot. The best cord under $500 is the Coincident powercord at about $275 new. It takes a good two to three weeks to sound it's best. As long as you don't listen to the Cobras, you'll love them. Goodluck.
Known name brands may or may not be fine, but overpriced you can pretty well count on. For some ideas on what MAKES a power cord good, why not look at the current STEALTH HAC power cord Audiogon auction? I have three of them in my system, replacing Classe and Cardas, and, especially after adding a dedicated ground, they improved my sound a lot. I would suggest the dedicated ground before ANY new power cord. Be sure to make it at least 10 gauge, though.
I've got 2 SR masters on my front end and a BMI EEL from here at audiogon on my Classe 200, the BMI is far superior to the SR. The SR on the amp is definitely better than stock, especially on the bottom end, but a little slow. The BMI is excellent on the bottom end and very balanced, great clarity.
the new ensemble mega powerflux cord will outperform all the cords mentioned above by a large margin. the price is $680 for a 2m & $440 for a 1m. contact brian at Artistic Audio, (949)362-6080, or visit their website at: aaudio.com