Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

I used to think components were more important cables.

I now have done a 180 and am sure that cables are more important than components.

Have a modest system compared with most of my friends in our audio club.  Many of them have spent well north of $500k on their rigs.

Have now rotated many sets of high end power cables, interconnects and speaker cables through my sub $50k system and I can tell you without reservation that a set of $100k cables makes my system sound better than the best $750k rig I have heard.

If you want body and soul without losing transparency and soundstage try Clarus Crimson, exceptional, not just for the price.

+1 @mclinnguy - I primarily use Audio Sensibility Statement SE power cables.  Steven will make cables with connectors not listed on his pricing tool.  My preference are the Furutech FI-50 NCF(R) connectors.  Steven Huang is great to work with.

+1 @kennyc input with the Audio Bacon review reference.

I have one QSA Lanedri Gamma Infinity power cable on my pre-amp, which is fantastic.

Sablon Audio is on my list, but I have not yet tried one of Mark's power cables.  Sablon also has the QSA treatment option via QSA Landeri.

I use all Shunyata. Alpha NR V.2 on my Mimas, and Dave. The new Shunyata Theta NR on Auralic G2.2 streamer. Alpha XC V.2 on Denali 6000 V.2

@squared80 +1! The whole wire business is without scientific backing. It functions as a religion.