Power cord upgrade

I want to upgrade power cords for my streamer, Aurender A15 which currently has a Shunyata v14 digital.

And Puritan 156 which has the classic cord it comes with.

I believe in system synergy, so I am leaning towards Transparent, and/or Audioquest.

I have ARC ref5se with the Transparent Reference, and ref75se with the AQ Hurricane.

Guess my thought is the streamer and 156 PC are maybe a bottleneck. Won't know without trying, right? I am satisfied with the over all sound now, so looking for more of it. Make any sense??

128x128skids

AQ Tornado source is perfect for that a bit more money but better suited the the HC version.

@audioman58 Could you please clarify that statement, that the Tornado is perfect for that? Perfect for the streamer dac?

I got the best result with Puritan PSM-156 from using a ZenWave PSR-11 than a AQ Dragon HC. On the other hand, Dragon serves my Grimm MU2 better than Zenwave. Simply put, I like the synergy better. 

I’m a fan of Nordost Hemdall 2. Remember, some manufacturers have recommended lengths. As an example, Nordost recommends 2m for their power cords. If possible, purchase a cord you can return if you don’t like it. 

I have tried a host of power cords and Furutech DPS is by far the best sounding in my system; it's on all of my components to include the Puritan PSM156.

Wig🎶🎵