Power Cord for Jolida JD-100

What seems to be a good PC for this player? Right now I using a Analysis Plus Power Oval. I have considered an Audience but open for other suggestions. Budget no more than $300. My preamp is a Jolida Music Envoy and amp is a Levinson No. 29. Speakers are Tyler Acoustics.

My other PC's are Tsunami Plus for the preamp and a Shunyata Taipan Alpha from the Hydra 2 to the wall and Tsunami from the Hydra to amp.

Personal taste in sound is the warm side of neutral to neutral and nice detail.

Sam
Ag insider logo xs@2xsamzx12
Hi Sam,
Why are you concerned about the power cord? Sonically that is minutae compared to the output tubes. The difference is monumental when you go to very high quality (vintage) ECC83s. Manufacturer's have to use what they can get in quantity but you can select a pair that suit your ear.
More liquid, mellow, try Telly smoothies, for bite Amperex BB's, for a blend try Telly corrogated, and for a bit more clarity try Mullard. Experiment with 7025s and 5751s as well. There are even better but those may cost more than the player or any upgrades. Svetlana's, JJs, and Phillips are OK as far as an improvement over the stock Chinese tubes but this player, even stock, is capable of far better sound with proper tubes.
Enjoy! 8^)
I agree with you and thanks for the tube information. I did not know some of the characteristics of the tubes you mentioned. I did forget to add I retubed over a year ago with GE triple mica black plates. I tried RCA's 1st but like the GE's better. They offered more midrange liquidity IMO (The RCA's were a tad drier). This did bring the player to another level. Oh by the way I am not a fan of mods.
I thought the Vishnu had a clean, balanced sound to it. I also like the Michael Wolff PCs, but I don't see any on the used market right now. You might also try Audio Horizons. Their cords are under $200. They have a free home audition, I believe. IMO, the Audience (and the VH Audio Flavor 4) do not fit your sonic requests.

*I have no affiliation with the seller of the Vishnu PC.