Power Conditioners to reduce Sibilance

I moved my system into a new home and was having problems with treble brightness and sibilance. I moved the speakers around and got rid of most of my troubles. I then upgraded to a more revealing preamp with money that I saved up and the problem returned (despite sonic improvements in other areas). I have read that power conditioners are great for reducing sibilance. Is this actually the case. What would you suggest for under $500US used?
adamg
You could actually find another used single run pair of the cables you already have and just double your run. Find a place that will let you audition a pair so you don't waste your $ on something that will not produce desired results.
Cable could make a difference, but it will be subtle. You will still have the brightness problem, but possibly to a lesser degree. It's kind of like using duck tape.
Power conditioners can offer great results with pc based systems. I have heard and seen major differences between plugging my pc direct into the wall, parallel filtering, isolation transformer, and balanced ac. Currently I use a custom balanced hybrid PLC designed for studio use. My pc has never sounded or performed better.

PC PSU - Power & Cooling 510 Ultra
Hard Drive - Western Digital ATA and SATA
Motherboard - ASUS K8V Deluxe
CPU - AMD 3400+
Soundcard - Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe (AES option)
AGP - ATI Radeon 9800XT
CD/DVD - Plextor 712A
Case - Cooler Master CM Stacker
Power Cord - Perfect Cable Silver Reference III
DVI Cable - RAM HDTV Cable
Digital Audio cable - Perfect Cable Studio Reference III
Internal Shielding - Stillpoints ERS and TI Shield
Internal Cabling - Cooler Master Shielded Cabling

Regards
Alan