Power Cables you like with Merrill Veritas Amps

Several of us Veritas owners are wondering what other Veritas owners have found to their liking over the included TWL power cables.
Please describe what improvement you got with the cables you like and the cost so we can compare the cost benefit.

128x128hifial
THank you Hifial, I was hoping you could comment on the effect on Veritas of the Hidiamond PCs that you may have since sold.
Holy Cow Batman!! I forgot them!

Not that they sounded bad at all. They had a dark background and what I would call romantic leaning in the sound. I know many others love the P3 but while it has a nice sound I was not that impressed by it. And the P4 is way more costly. At that price there is a lot of very good sounding computation. Other club members felt the same way.
I would say they were not much, if at all, better then the TWL cables that Merrill includes with the Veritas. So good but not much of an improvement. Look somewhere else.

Now the HiDiamond D7 speaker cables are very good for the price. It has all the things you would want. A dark quite background, some romantic leaning but also has detail without being strident. Good dynamics top to bottom. I would call it a sleeper in the line.
I am selling the D7 speaker cables (two pairs with spades) so anyone who has an interest can PM me.

But I am auditioning a set of speaker and interconnects that I have high hopes for. But I can not say anything about them yet.

Chao

As I mentioned in another post, I preferred the sound of the Lessloss Signature cables to the stock TWL.
But then trying the stock TWL on my DAC was better than the Lessloss!
So I swapped them and won both ways so I am quite happy!

On the Veritas amp it is not a fair comparison because the Lessloss is a heavier guage compared to the stock TWL. I would like to compare the TWL 7 to the Lessloss Sig - that would be a fair comparison. And wasnt it the 7 that was the power cord used during the NC400 tour last year?
Guys- I bought a pair of TWL 7+ per HiFial review of the VERITAS, big mistake. Bass bloated & midrange was thick/muddy. I called Merrill & he set me straight. He tried all the TWL pc's & the 10+ was the best. The 7+ has much more resistance & better for class A/AB amps.