Power Cable options for Levinson 300 series

I currently have the Levinson 33H's, and before them the 336. Both these amps have a Levinson power cable built right into the Chassis. Knowing how much a good power cable can improve a component, I am wondering what I could be missing in improved performance if I was able to put an after market cable on my 33H's. Does anyone know of any way to make this happen for the 300 series, as I believe they all, from the 331 to the 336, and including the 33H and 33's..........have built in power cables!
bullot

Showing 2 responses by jylee

Some of the numbers listed by other members are not entirely correct. 350/700/1400W rated Levinson 336 will pull in 3/6/12 amps MAXIMUM. Short dynamic passage will be handled by reserve currents in the capacitors. In normal listening level the amp will pull in 1 amp or less.

The dedicated AC circuit is still a good investment considering how affordable it is. I've installed 15A dedicated line a couple of years ago and I'm very happy with it.
I must admit Levinson 336 consumes a lot of power as a class A/B design, and my numbers are somewhat underestimating. But their test figure is just that, driving test equipment given test signal. Unless the music is played in a large hall at extreme volume level using highly demanding speakers, I can't see how it could saturate standard 15A circuit.