Plinius 8200 MkII and Paradigm Studio 100 v2?

I am questioning this set up and am wondering of anyone is using it. I would like to know if the 8200 mkii even with its 175 amps is enough for the power hungry paradigm 100 v2. I have heard that these are realy power hungry speakers and they may actually thrive with more power.

any opinions.
Thanks
ats
If you realy ever will feel you're in need of more power you can get matching 8200p and biamp(don't know if studio 100 is bi-wirable). Even if you have enough(I'm sure that 175W/ch is enough) than simply you'd benefit from doubled power class A operation from both of the amps(upto 50W/side) which can substantially increase midrange, upper-end clarity and I guess bass deepness as well. Moreover, they will run much cooler together.
I was driving my Studio 100 with 110 watts at 8 ohms then I have now 200 watts at 8 ohms driving them..there is not a difference..people always say the Studio 100 is a very power hungry speaker..I did not live that kind of experience..175 watts at 8 ohms would be enough IMHO..
Have not heard the Plinius, but I use a 200 watt/ch amp and feel that I have power to spare. The 100s do need some juice, but would bet 175 watts of Plinius would be enough.
Plinius with ANYTHING is a good match. The 8200 has a very good power supply and should be able to drive Studio 100's very well.