Please help with setting up a streaming system

Hi guys and gals,

I would like to start streaming some high res and cd quality music. I am very computer illiterate so please take it easy on me. I would like to set something up fairly easy to use and not spend more than 2k. I currently have an older PS Audio PWD 2  with just the bridge card and the PWT memory player going to PrimaLuna mono blocks and pre amp. I would like to use my dac if it is still a viable solution because I really like the sound when the recording is decent. Can someone please offer some direction and experience with where to start?

Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions!

justinm

I finally got the N100H hooked up and connected with a cheap Wi-Fi extender temporarily until I can run a cat7 cable from the router. Thank you so much for all your suggestions, I am really blown away with the sound quality. I was expecting it to be as good as an average sounding cd but so far it has far surpassed all but the best recorded cds. The Aurender sounds a lot closer to my VPI prime and way more analogue than than the dac and transport to my ears. I know I won’t stop spinning vinyl anytime soon but this is way more convenient without the clicks and pops of poor pressings. I’m very happy I went with this and have no regrets so far.

OP,

Excellent. Happy to hear… and it only gets better from where you are!

@justinm : Let me understand what you’re doing… You plugged a wifi extender in somewhere close to the streamer, then you plugged the streamer into the extender to provide a wired signal from your network (presumably with an Ethernet cable?). What’s the process to link the extender to your network? I just switched from cable internet, with a modem and router, to a Verizon 5G gateway. It’s been working well for providing internet access, but I’m not sure how to incorporate that to use for streaming. Sorry if this is basic, I’m not a computer guy 🤷🏻‍♂️