Picking Speakers 20k-30k

Recently built a HiFi System with much help from this site, now I’m looking at upgrades.  Strongly considering an all-Aavik system but looking at speaker options before I pull the trigger on anything, hence the following question: If you were buying new speakers in the 20-30k range (used or new), what’s on your shortlist?  Bonus points if you have suggestions based on synergy with Aaviks electronics.

If it helps the conversation: 21’X 19’ treated listening room with cathedral ceiling. Listen to a wide variety of music.

thanks for your expertise!

128x128brewerslaw

Buy higher sensitivity speakers so you can use larger tube amplifiers that will not heat the room up.

It sucks buying lower sensitive speakers which then require massive tube Power to optimize performance.

Spend more money if you can

YG Acoustics Summit in their peaks series is the best speaker in the world in the price range you want full stop!

You don't write which type of music you listen to or what type of sound you prefer.

Some brands that have impressed me at shows or dealers and have offerings in the given price range:

Boenicke

Focal

Marten

Devore

Fyne 

Borresen 

After all said and done, I'm with nitrobob, I  would go and listen to Legacy Audio and then write them a check....I have 3 of their systems and love them all. I have the Focus SE in my family room, a pair of Studio HDs in the master bedroom,  and a set of Studio HDs in my lobby at work...Wife loves them, both in looks and sound. Bill is a super guy and will give you great advice.....

If I had to choose B&W 801 D4 Walnut finish. The design and look does it for me. If not those, 2nd option is JBL K2 S9900.