Picking Speakers 20k-30k

Recently built a HiFi System with much help from this site, now I’m looking at upgrades.  Strongly considering an all-Aavik system but looking at speaker options before I pull the trigger on anything, hence the following question: If you were buying new speakers in the 20-30k range (used or new), what’s on your shortlist?  Bonus points if you have suggestions based on synergy with Aaviks electronics.

If it helps the conversation: 21’X 19’ treated listening room with cathedral ceiling. Listen to a wide variety of music.

thanks for your expertise!

128x128brewerslaw

I find the paradigm persona very bright and edgy with the beryllium tweeter and mid-range go listen to the monitor audio platinum 200 or 300 G3 far superior to the paradigm persona much more three-dimensional and enveloping sound stage and way more natural and warm sounding.

@brewerslaw If you are still pondering the idea of DIY. Troels Graveson will be a very good place to see where options for a build can be assessed.

Troels Website has plenty of projects and quite accurate description of the sonic being created.

I have listened to a Troels Design and class it as the Best Cabinet Design Speaker I have heard in a system used in a home environment. As a ESL user and having heard ESL's as other models as well, the Cabinet Speaker produced to Troels Design was invisible and perceived as being as Transparent as an ESL. 

There is a general consensus about Troels Gravesen Designs, that strongly suggests, a built model for approx' $7-10K will be a Speaker to hold its own in comparisons to Commercial Models using similar drivers, with a Purchase value of $30K and rising, as a five fold outlay is regular seen as the outlay required to surpass a Troels Designed Speaker.  

Buy higher sensitivity speakers so you can use larger tube amplifiers that will not heat the room up.

It sucks buying lower sensitive speakers which then require massive tube Power to optimize performance.

Spend more money if you can

YG Acoustics Summit in their peaks series is the best speaker in the world in the price range you want full stop!