Phono stage and Cartridge for Technics 1210 GR

I am about to purchase a Turntable and am leaning towards Technics 1210 GR was looking at 1200G but then realized cost of good cartridge and phono.  This is all new to me since I have been mainly streaming and listening to some CD/DAT.

I would like to spend no more than $1500 for for the phono stage and cartridge.  Anything else i will need that I am not thinking about?

I am currently using a  Linear Tube Audio ZOTL Ultralinear Integrated Amplifier I did not get phono stage when purchased.  I asked about adding cost would be $1250 level 1 or $1900 level 2.  I have been researching on the forum and it seems most recommend a separate phono stage.

Here is link to my system.
dukeassassin's System - Virtual Systems (audiogon.com)

Thanks for your time in advance.
dukeassassin
Second the AT750SH.
Any way you can rearrange your space to get the speakers away from the wall?
I went with Daedalus Muse since the porting was out of the front.  When the kids moved out we downsized and moved into the city so not much of option to change room or location.  The wife likes the look more than my previous GE Triton 1 since this is what you see when you walk in the front door.  The  AT750SH has great reviews. Thanks
Dukeassassin,

I believe the Parks Phono pre uses dsp and converts the signal to digital before output (please correct if I am wrong). What's the point of vinyl if you convert it to digital for processing then back to analog for output. Just my take. I wonder how many people who demand that their records are mastered from analog sources uses a PP for their phono pre. I'm sure its a great device, however, if I want digital, I have a great Dac and plenty of hi Rez options.
Nice looking setup

I looked at your photo, and then went to OEM site. Your tweeters are to the outside, and they show them on the outside on their site.

I was trained to put the tweeter on the inside due to tweeter's narrower angle of dispersion. 

Also, I would toe them in just a bit, to avoid dispersion parallel to right side wall.