Phono stage and Cartridge for Technics 1210 GR

I am about to purchase a Turntable and am leaning towards Technics 1210 GR was looking at 1200G but then realized cost of good cartridge and phono.  This is all new to me since I have been mainly streaming and listening to some CD/DAT.

I would like to spend no more than $1500 for for the phono stage and cartridge.  Anything else i will need that I am not thinking about?

I am currently using a  Linear Tube Audio ZOTL Ultralinear Integrated Amplifier I did not get phono stage when purchased.  I asked about adding cost would be $1250 level 1 or $1900 level 2.  I have been researching on the forum and it seems most recommend a separate phono stage.

Here is link to my system.
dukeassassin's System - Virtual Systems (audiogon.com)

Thanks for your time in advance.
dukeassassin
For a VERY versatile phono stage look into the Gold Note PH10 about 1600 but can be had for less than 1300. Sonically just wondering read all the reviews online but as important it's a MM or MC with lots of settings possible for different cartridges.
Thanks aberyclark.  Michael Fremer reviewed both the ELAC PPA-2 and the iPhono3 recently and gave both great reviews for $999.  Now to read up on the Parks Puffin and Gold Note PH10.
Second the AT750SH.
Any way you can rearrange your space to get the speakers away from the wall?