Persona - Cables and Interconnects

Hello, need some advice for a system I am building in my 14x19x9 ft bedroom.  I have the persona 3fs(right left and center), and coda 8 amp V2 - 250 watts, since I like my music loud and movies 70%movies/30%music.  I have the Marantz 7705 right now for my receiver. I plan on selling my three  outlaw monoblocks which I have now in my old system but should I save one monoblock for the persona middle channel or get a Parasound A21 or something else for the center and what cables and interconnects do you recommend: audio envy or black cat or another? I have a new svs sb4000 subwoofer, too.  Thanks in advance for the advice.
brandon123
I have had great success with Cerious Technologies Graphene Matrix cabling on my Persona 5F  replaced top of the line ( at the time) Audience 24SX.  30 day trial. I use both IC and Speaker cabling 
Since the speakers are sensitive to the components they’re connected to I would try each one before selling anything. You never know.
Decided to change out the long run from preamp to power amp as connector  broke on one of the interconnects. Audio Envy showed low capacitance so gave them a try last night. They do so many things so much better. Tightened things up, better separation of instruments and sax sounds made me grin. 
No expectation bias here as I was prepared to find them lacking.  Too inexpensive to be good was my initial concern.