Period integrated for my Nautilus 805s?

Hi there. I’ve had a pair of late 90s first generation B&W Nautilus 805s since new, with all sorts of amps. They’re 88dB at 8 ohms. I’m setting up a bit of a period correct late turn of the century system for an extra room…any recommendations for a good powered integrated amp from that era? Thinking about carver, maybe Arcam, something from that price tier and generally of the time. And black — the speakers definitely have a sort of 80s retro future vibe. The stereophile review of the time had them with a levinson 334 amp, though I’m looking for n integrated for a sleek period system.

thanks for any thoughts!

W
willmeyer
Krell KAV-300i or any other high powered integrateds would be my pick. The Mark Levinson looks good too. I briefly owned the N805 many years ago and the Krell matched well the B&W. I also tried YBA Integre DT with it and got good results, higher refinement than the Krell but it lacked the grunt and bass power especially at higher volume listening. The speakers require good power or current to open up and sound good. Avoid low or modest powered amps if possible.

Good luck.
If you are patient PS Audio GCC, either 100 or  250, which I bought new and had Chris Johnson modify it. I still have it