Pass Labs vs Mark Levinson vs Parasound - best 2 channel amp used under $2,500?

I am in the market to to replace my dead Chapter Two ss amp.  My system includes a SAS Audio tube preamp, Metronome tube CD player, Oppo Blue Ray, Talon Raven C speakers, Saturn dual 12" sub, Integra AV processor, Eastern Electric tube phono stage, and several turntables.  The new amp will power the front channels (Talons) for HT and also for dedicated 2 channel listening.  I haven't figured out how to run both preamps yet so likely the amp will reside in my HT system and when I want to platy records I'll have to switch cabling.

I would prefer an A/B amp over class D with at least 100 wpc.  My last amp provided 300 wpc.

I listen mainly to jazz and vintage rock.  My listening room is roughly 25' x 35' x 12' with rudimentary acoustical tweaks (will work on refining).  I want a grain-free, natural sound with a  deep soundstage.  I am open to any amp but want to stay with established brands, as i have in the past purchased off brands  that have performed well but don't hold their value or can't be repaired (like the Chapter Two).

I will eventually replace the preamp/processor and would love opinion son an appropriate pairing with the amp you suggest.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.
lorenc1
Heh, I’m listening to an NAD D3020. Much more modest, but also a hybrid class D.
I think the M22, if based on the same principles, is really worth a listen.
Best,
E
I owned the Pass X250.5 and it sounded good. It weighed over 100 lbs., got almost too hot to touch, and was power hungry. I now have a class D 1200AS based amp, and it sounds every bit as good as the Pass did, weighs around 12 lbs., runs extremely cool, and uses way less electricity. You can get a new one for way less than the price of a used Pass, or any other expensive, hot and heavy amp. I also owned Mac, Plinius, Classe, Sumo, and others in the past. I'm not going back.
I am afraid that my experience echoes @spenceroo

I’ve heard plenty of Pass, and my nCore and ICEPower amps in my home sound as good or better, for fractions of cost, weight, and power consumption.

I also like Parasound more than Pass though, so judge accordingly.

I keep hearing this concept that the Pass are "more refined." To me they sound like an audio fetish. A definite unique style.
Spenceroo,
Which brand AS1200 did you get?
I’m looking at Nord, Apollon, Mivera. 
Thanks,